Senior Commissioning Engineer
Senior Commissioning Engineer - Monday to Friday - London & SE - Up to £55,000 + Overtime & Package
I am currently recruiting for a leading BMS/Controls industry company who have over 100 years experience within this specialist field. They specialises in developing, manufacturing and marketing energy-efficient solutions in building management systems (Controls for Building Management, Heating and Ventilation).
My clients have regional offices all over London and the South East, due to further expansion they are recruiting for additional engineers to join there growing business!
- Working remotely and reporting to the Commissioning Manager, you will be responsible for the controls pre-commissioning / commissioning for all plant and equipment interfaced to the BMS system.
- Communicating regularly with the project management team, you will update progress and advise of changes on site.
- You will be required to liaise with our clients and sub-contractors to ensure correct implementation of design is achieved. On completion of commissioning, you will be expected to provide demonstrations and training to client / end user and return all updated software and documentation to the project team.
- As a senior engineer, you will be expected to lead on projects and direct other members of the commissioning team on a daily basis.
- You must have a proven ability in the commissioning of all aspects of HVAC controls and building management systems with at least 3 years previous experience of a similar BMS system.
- Knowledge of other non-proprietary protocols such as BACnet, Modbus and mBus is required. Previous experience of IT infrastructure and networking would also be necessary.
- The ability to work independently is expected.
- A sound knowledge of all HVAC plant and associated equipment is essential. A full UK driving licence is also required.
- As a southern engineer the majority of our work will be within the London area although you will be expected to cover projects across the South. As we are a national business you may also be asked to operate outside of your base area from time to time.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week
Other benefits include:
- Company car and fuel card (or car allowance option)
- Overtime available - £10k achievable
- Commission scheme
- 24 days holiday rising to 28 days with long service plus bank holidays
- Generous employer pension contributions
- Training and opportunities for career progression
- Full training provided on all BMS Control Systems
My client will be interviewing this week and next, if you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply for this role ASAP
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.