Supply Chain Planning Manager
- Full Time
Working within the Central Merchandise team, the Supply Chain Planning Manager plays an important role within the business coordinating the aggregation of the merchandise plans for the In-bound and Out-bound Supply Chain volumes.
My clients is a leading big box retailer in their sector. A FTSE 250 business with core values that make them a UK leader.
Their people bring the vision to life every day, maintaining their place in the market and helping them to grow a unique business in their chosen markets.
They have delved deep under the skin of what it takes to really live and breathe their values, to define the behaviours that drive success - both for the business and for each person.
- Lead the quarterly Merchandise planning aggregation process, which informs Logistics of our weekly In-bound and Out-bound fulfilment plans (ensure timely inclusion of all seasonal, new range, seasonal and promotional requirements).
- Coordinate regular consensus meetings with key stakeholders to update stock and intake plans and drive mitigations.
- Support and influence the delivery of the stock and intake requirements within agreed business costs.
- Work with Logistics to manage and plan exceptional volumes through the distribution network.
- Responsible for timely communication of potential future opportunities or risks.
- Responsible for driving the development and maintenance of the tools which underpin the planning process, in line with best practise.
- Measure, manage and improve accuracy of plans.
- Lead the development of our business Vendor performance management / balanced score card process and deployment across the supplier base.
- Coordinate improvement planning meetings for regular non-compliant suppliers.
- Perform analytics on business inventory and flow to influence Merchandise Planning and Logistics teams and drive continuous improvement.
- Represent Merchandising in any Logistics continuous improvement initiatives or projects.
- Support Logistics to manage through any remaining end of life stock.
- Lead and develop the New Formats Stock Coordinator ensuring a culture of continuous improvement and proactive development to enable a high performing team.
Experience working within a large retailer is essential. You will be responsible for working with both the merchandising and the logistic teams.Excellent leadership skillsA high degree of tenacity and driveExcellent communication skillsBe able to impact