Part Time Sales Advisor - Burgess Hill
- Full Time
Part Time Sales Advisor - Burgess Hill
16 hours per week over 3 days
Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Sales Advisor to join the team at our thriving branch in Burgess Hill to provide exceptional service to our customers in store. You will play a vital part in keeping the branch running smoothly and efficiently - experience with our products isn't strictly necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
Working days will include four hours on a Tuesday and Wednesday and eight hours on a Saturday. Flexibility to cover additional hours such as holidays etc would also be beneficial.
Our Burgess Hill store was opened in 2015 and has been successfully serving the local area supplying decorating materials to a range of customers ever since. Our bright and modern showroom stocks an extensive range of trade and designer paints, a comprehensive selection of wallcoverings and all of the decorating sundries and supplies our customers need to get the job done.
Even though we are a relatively new branch in the Brewers family, the team between them have nearly 70 years of service with the business and experience in our industry so it’s no wonder we have built up a strong customer base in such a short time.
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to 160 branches nationwide. We know that our people make our business unique, and place great emphasis on the development and growth of our staff.
As the newest member of our team, you will:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
- Assisting with stock maintenance in the branch
Who we are looking for to join our new team:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Basic computer skills are also required to operate our sales points
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Profit share scheme after qualifying period
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service (pro rata for Part Time staff)
- Plenty of internal training opportunities
- Comprehensive Induction Programme available
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc
- Childcare Voucher scheme
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please note –this role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks of the job expiry date, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.