Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known company who are looking to recruit a Business Analyst join their Technology and business analysis teams based in Maidenhead. Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide clear business requirements to tech leads and development team and communicate technical solutions back to the business
- Provide the project manager with accurate and measurable estimates for Business Analysis deliverables
- Develop a broad understanding of the company's processes and applications and a deeper knowledge across an agreed portfolio to act as a Subject Matter Expert
- Provide Process & Application portfolio expertise to Service and BAU teams to assist in the filtering and prioritisation of service activities and Change requests / Backlog reviews.
- Work with development and QA teams to ensure all stories are understood and appropriate test plans are developed
- Facilitate User Acceptance testing and customer signoff
- Manage issue gathering and resolution within a project environment ensuring that business requirements are met without compromising the integrity of the process improvement(s) or applications being implemented.
- Assist in the production of right-weighted business cases covering the development and implementation of business changes as necessary.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage and work through tough issues, demonstrating perseverance and a sense of urgency and have the ability to engage with Stakeholders in a positive way and adjust communication based on their level of technical experience.