Will Adviser, South West London
- Will Adviser
- Mortlake SW London
- Basic c£20k
- OTE £44k+
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Will Advisor within a leading Financial Services Company in South West London providing independent financial advice to clients & their families.
The company has in excess of 5000 existing clients with a further 40 plus new client appointments every month.
Leads will be generated from existing Mortgage Advisor's highlighting WILL needs for the client and marketing of existing client base.
Existing Mortgage Advisers will be rewarded for generating client appointments for WILL Advisor.
The main purpose of this role is to undertake client appointments, specifically aimed at their WILL requirements.
- Proven sales experience.
- Able to service existing clients (all leads provided).
- Have good all round technical knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of compliance requirements.
- Meeting clients in appointments
- Providing advice on WILL’s
- Ensuring all company procedures are followed to ensure compliant advice process
- Achieving business & individual targets
- Training on Will’s and associated legal law will be provided via both external training and in house support from existing Will writer.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent rewards for the right person
- Company Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am -6.30pm, Saturday 9.00am- 5.00pm.
Working every other Saturday with a day off in lieu in the week. Additionally, should you have a client appointment which keeps you at the office beyond your normal working hours; you are encouraged to arrive at a later time the following day.