One To One Secondary Teaching Assistant
***Teaching Assistant ***
***Mainstream Secondary School***
*** Hayes, Hillingdon ***
A secondary school who have been rated as Good by OFSTED, located in Central London are looking for an excellent Teaching assistant. You will have the ability to work with children on a one to one. The school is located very close to tube and bus links.
You will be working with one individual child who will have speech and language needs. Your responsibilities will include getting the pupil to focus and motivated to meet targets and make progress.
Key skills and experience required:
- Degree is preferred, in subjects such as psychology and sociology.
- Experience working with children with SEN
- Experience in Speech and Language therapy.
- Contribute an enthusiastic and creative approach to learning.
- Support with the delivery of the curriculum.
- High levels of professionalism.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Tiv Suntharesan at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'