Teaching Asisstant job in Hemel Hempstead
Teaching Assistant-Primary - Hemel Hempstead
£275 - £375 per week (DOE) - Temp to Perm - Full Time & Part Time
What can you expect from your dedicated recruiter:
I am an experienced and passionate Nursery and Primary Recruiter for Hertfordshire. I promise to support you through the entire recruitment process and continue that support with exceptional after care. I will also send you frequent continual personal development (CPD) courses that my company will pay for you to complete. Working with me, you can expect transparency and integrity.
About the role and environment:
My client is an award-winning academy based in Hemel Hempstead, they have achieved the Hertfordshire Quality Standards Award for the early Years Provisions. We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join their team. They require staff on a day to day basis with a view to becoming permanent members. The academy is diverse and inclusive, and they believe a happy working environment is to include parents in occasional activities.
They're committed to helping every child to fulfil his or her potential within a safe, caring and stimulating environment and cater for children under the age of two up to the age of five, in designated rooms. We're looking to place nursery nurses as soon as possible so please apply today to avoid missing this opportunity.
To apply for this role, you will need to be: -
- Experience working as a TA in the UK (voluntary schemes are available for those who haven't)
- Strong communication skills
- Currently residing in the UK
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with superb aftercare service and an approachable attitude towards your needs.
By teaming up with CER, you'll receive:
- Access to the largest local client base in the market.
- Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more.
- Dedicated consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding boroughs.
- An opportunity to increase your take home pay using My Key Pay, our preferred umbrella company. Further opportunities in special needs environments, overseas and within careers development.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity for you or someone you may know, send me your CV or give me a call to have a helpful and friendly conversation