Part Qualified FP&A Analyst - Global FMCG brand
Part Qualified Finance Analyst * Maidenhead * £30 - 40k + bonus
This global organisation is a true market leader with a range of instantly-recognisable products, with exciting growth plans for the next two years.
The FP&A Analyst will act as business partner to Senior Management and Directors across a range of departments including Sales, Operations and Supply Chain. You will take a lead role in launching new products including profitability analysis, pricing, costing and associated reporting. You will be responsible for the budgeting and forecasting process working alongside key stakeholders across the business.
The successful candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
- Proven experience in a similar analytical role (Commercial Analyst, Finance Analyst, FP&A, etc)
- Experience gained in an FMCG or Product-based industry
- Part Qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
- Excellent IT and data manipulation skills (Excel & SAP/Oracle or similar)
This position offers a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package including bonus.