A thriving independent TV production company are looking for a Financial Controller to join their small but expanding team on a temporary basis.
They are looking for a qualified accountant who has ideally gained experience within the Media industry and is looking to work for a small but growing company.
- Manage a team of 3 finance staff with full responsibility for the day to day finances of the UK division
- Prepare the monthly management accounts including cash flow
- Group consolidation for various companies and Joint Ventures
- Prepare departmental reports
- Manage the cash to reduce risk exposure to movements in forex rates
- Prepare and account for distribution statements for amounts payable for third parties
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience gained within a television or media organisation transferable
- Experience of managing and motivating a small finance team
- Strong technical and commercial accounting skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Advanced Excel skills
- Deadline orientated, organised and able to inspire and motivate others
- Adaptable and have a genuine interest in the television/media industry