Nursery Room Leader Chesham Job
Full Time Contract - Nursery Room Leader
Chesham - Hertfordshire
£7.50 - £10.00 per hour depending on experience
What can you expect from your dedicated recruiter:
I am a skilled and professional Nursery and Primary Recruiter for Hertfordshire. I promise to support you through the entire recruitment process and continue that support with exceptional after care. I will also send you frequent CPD courses that my company will pay for you to complete. Working with me, you can expect transparency and integrity.
This nursery is looking to recruit a highly experienced Room Leader to support and care. They have an Outstanding rating from Ofsted and provide exclusive educational clubs for all children to take part in including Cookery Club and Gardening Club.
To become part of the CER supply team at this lovely Nursery you will be: -
- An experienced Nursery Room Leader
- L4 to L6 qualified
- Able to demonstrate that you have worked with children at nursery or early years level before
- Be patient, kind, friendly and fun!
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Access to own transport - desirable
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with superb aftercare service and an approachable attitude towards your needs.
As part of the CER Supply Team you will benefit from: -
- The support of a dedicated Nursery and Primary Consultant - Syed Bukhari
- Plenty of variety and choice of work at school and nursery level
- Good rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD - We will absorb the cost
- Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme as applicable
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity for you or someone you may know, send me your CV or give me a call to have a helpful and friendly conversation.