Expense / Purchase Ledger Clerk - Urgent Requirement
Our Client based in Watford is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk with a heavy emphasis on processing of Company expenses on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Processing invoices and high-volume Company expenses and allocating to correct cost codes
* Ensuring the 'Authorising Managers' database is kept up-to-date
* Supplier statement reconciliation
* PO conversion
* Raising journals (adjustments) as necessary
You will have the following skills / attributes:
* Experience of processing high-volume Company expenses and allocating to correct cost codes etc.
* You will have a full understanding of VAT principles regarding Company expenses
* You will know your credits from your debits
* Excellent communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Committed and driven
If you are looking for a career with a progressive and successful organisation then this could be the role for you! Please do apply now and your application will be considered.