Due to a company growth and expansion, we now have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a highly prestigious organisation based in the Chester location.
This role is ideal for an Accountancy and Finance graduate who is interested in gaining hands on experience to support them in an Accounting career, whilst studying towards a professional qualification. In return you can expect to join a progressive business who can offer further relevant study support, excellent benefits, competitive salary package and an excellent career path for individuals who desire a future within accountancy.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong IT skills, including experience using Microsoft Office
- Extremely thorough and conscientious with excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working to deadlines and targets
- Hardworking and open to taking direction
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Well organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to articulate yourself clearly.
- Experience with using Sage 200 preferred but not essential
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and provide analysis on general ledger accounts
- Assist with all aspects of the finance function including posting journals, accruals, prepayments etc.
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Process and record the weekly banking within the cash office from the various onsite divisions
- Weekly safe control and cash book & income posting
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain and reconcile on a weekly basis on the invoicing system
- General liaison with the individual head of departments in relation to costings, monthly stock control
- Assist in all other ad hoc projects
This is a highly sought after employer that centre their ethos on their employees with opportunities for long-term progression and career development.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Assistant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore accountancy division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator
- Financial Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Co-ordinator
- Trainee Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Supervisor/Accounts Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.