An established retailer are currently recruiting for a progressive part qualified Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assist line manager in the preparation of quarterly re-forecasts, ensuring appropriate understanding of actual performance.
- Business partner with different areas of the business to ensure your team is aware of all promotional activities across these departments and is reflected in your forecast.
- Provide weekly commercial insight into trading and margin performance, highlighting areas which are under performing.
- Produce summary packs presenting a summary of movements between submits and highlight any sales or stock opportunities and risks at departmental level.
- Work through excel models to forecast sales and margin split into the various product departments.
- Undertake various project based ad hoc analytical tasks across the business as required.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified or strong desire to begin a professional accountancy qualification.
- Advanced excel skill.
- High commercial acumen with strong analytical skills who is able to manage their workload whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.