Senior QA Data Engineer
We are currently looking for Senior QA Data Engineers to start as soon as possible on a contract basis in London.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Data Engineer you will oversee the data quality and quality process within the agile team. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks from technical to analytical, from devising test strategies to doing manual testing.
You will be working with SCRUM masters to define the QA objectives for the team and yourself. Additional to this, you will be managing and resolving data quality within the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
As a Senior QA Data Engineer it is essential you have the following skills:
- Test automation (ideally in data services or big data environment) using C# (preferred) or other languages considered
- BDD (preferably using SpecFlow)
- Understanding of EDW, metadata creation and management concepts and related QA/Testing practices
- BI and MI testing knowledge
- Good SQL skills (preferably in SQL server)
- Cloud testing experience (preferably Azure)
It would also be advantageous if you have knowledge of:
- SSIS, Hadoop, Azure, SQL Server, Data Profiling
- Analytical Data Store (ADS)
- Understanding of database structures
Key words: quality assurance, test strategies, manual testing, business intelligence, MI testing, Enterprise Data Warehouse, SpecFlow, test automation, SQL, cloud testing, SSIS, Hadoop, Azure, SQL Server, Data Profiling, Analytical Data Store