- Working to agreed style guidelines across all departments to deliver retouching services to ensure product is accurately presented.
- Responsible for quality controlling colour accuracy of photography against the product and adjusting colour where it is required.
- Aesthetic clean-up of product to ensure that product is accurately presented.
- Working to agreed SLA's to ensure that product photography is available to publish on-time.
- Working with a high volume of images - batching, resizing, cropping, retouching.
- Retouching all studio images.
- Ensuring all images are cropped and labelled as per naming conventions.
- Accurately following retouching notes provided by our Photographer and Stylists.
- Maintain the uniquely high retouching standards
- Uploading/downloading images
- Image processing in Scene7
- Track and monitor own performance to ensure that productivity SLA'S are achieved.
- Identify areas for improved processes for increased studio output.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to put us ahead of our competition
- Regularly reviewing new in product pages to ensure still life imagery going live is of the highest standard, identify areas for future improvement.
- Contribute towards imagery reviews, demonstrating competitor awareness and being proactive in presenting opportunities for improvement
- Support with lifestyle retouching as required
- Creative Production Team (including Studio Team)
- Wider Marketing Team
- Buying Team
What we are looking for
• Prior experience of e-commerce retouching in a high volume, fast turn ecommerce brand is essential.
• Experience to cover mannequin, table top.
• Technical proficiency with Mac OS.
• Very good working knowledge of Photoshop.
• Working knowledge of Capture One Pro.
• Experience with a drawing tablet & pen.
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
• A meticulous eye for detail.
• Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated, positive and hard working.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong decision-making skills and an excellent understanding of online imagery requirements.
• A strong work ethic
• Sound practical judgment
What’s in it for you?
These are exciting times at the Mothercare Group – for our customers and for our people. Our business is transforming and you could be part of this change. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, on the job training and an opportunity for career progression for the right person.
For over 50 years, the Mothercare Group has been providing parents and parents-to-be with everything they need in one place, offering the best quality and most innovative products, from pregnancy to 8 years. It is a respected international brand with over 1200 stores in over 60 countries.
Mothercare cares. If you care, come and join us.