Accounts Assistant, PR/Communications company, paying c £25,000 study
Trace are looking for an accounts assistant to join an independent PR/Communications company based in Central London. Working in a small finance team, reporting directly into a finance controller, you will be responsible for all the accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and assisting with month end when possible.
- Maintain corporate purchase ledger using Sage Project Accounting, ensuring suppliers are paid on time
- Ensure all filing and administration maintained to a high standard at all times
- Review creditors ledger and product status reports
- Perform regular supplier statement reconciliations
- Assist in the production of management accounts
- Bank reconciliations - weekly
- Contributing to cash flow - weekly
Key skills, qualifications and competencies:
- 2:1 or above degree
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA part qualified
- Keen to study
- Good excel skills
- Team player
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.