Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Bias
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
I am currently recruiting for one of the largest industrial manufacturers in the UK. The company are looking for a mechanically biased multi-skilled maintenance engineer to add to their expanding team in Leicester. The company are growing, with plans to expand further over the next few years.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must have a recognised engineering qualification
- Maintenance engineer must be mechanically biased, but competent electrically
- Maintenance engineer must come from a manufacturing background
- Maintenance engineer must be willing to work days and nights
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company
- Competitive salary package + benefits
- Opportunities for development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £33,000 OTE
Commutable: Leicester, Loughborough, Coventry, Rugby, Coalville, Tamworth
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jordan Black;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.