Loss Prevention Analyst X2
The client; is a well-known international retailer.
This is an exciting time to join as they are experiencing some growth
The role; to provide business analytical support. Control/ monitor internal and external threats and misappropriations. Provide a viable instrument to identify possible misappropriation within the organization through various tests and analysis techniques. General duties include;
- Loss Prevention test development: Based on regular discussions, define new tests that are logical, feasible, effective and beneficial for the group, aiming to identify fraudulent activity, ensuring loss is minimized and awareness is maximized. Continuously develop, support and enhance Loss Prevention procedures and methodologies
- Execution of Loss Prevention tests by conducting regular detailed tests and analysis of data collected and report as scheduled. Perform tests independently using data mining techniques. Understand the methods of conducting data analyses and investigations, identifying internal integrity issues and analysing the results. Ensure proper report writing, record keeping and retention of evidence when applicable.
- IT - Using technical tools/systems create the required technical environment to extract and analyse data. Extract data from various IT sources. Work with internal IT partners to help evaluate that existing software or in-house programs
- We are looking for someone with these abilities/ qualities / experiences:
- Advanced excel necessity.
- Proven analytical experience
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Report writing experience
- Ability to analyse and create relevant data to make commercial and financial business cases upon
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.