SEN Teacher - Hospital School
Sugarman Education are working in partnership with a leading independent provider of specialist education who are seeking to appoint two experienced SEN Teachers for a brand new independent hospital school.
This newly refurbished centre of excellence will offer inpatient treatment to children and young adults aged 13 - 18years with mental health and learning disabilities.
The onsite school will boast a broad based academic and rich curriculum, with specialist teaching spaces and teaching technologies. Supported by senior management and a multi-disciplinary team, you will liaise closely with mainstream schools to ensure each student has an individualised curriculum plan to enable them to re-engage confidently with their education upon discharge.
The appointed SEN Teachers will;
- Be a fully qualified, experienced teacher with appropriate post graduate qualification
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience working within a relevant Special education environment
- Appropriate experience of working with children & young people with special needs.
- Be a flexible and dynamic in order to with a multidisciplinary team
- Have experience developing a curriculum within their area of strength
- Have strong pastoral skills as a form tutor for a small group of students
Closing Date 19/02/2018
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates from mainstream or specialist education or community provision who are looking to move into a hospital specialist setting.
For further details and to be considered please contact Danielle at Sugarman Education on .
**Refer a colleague to earn a generous bonus if a successful appointment is made**
Interviews are taking place imminently for September 2018.
Being an established agency with almost 30 years' experience in the education sector, we are well placed to match teachers and senior leaders into permanent posts with one of our many client schools.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check, 5 years of satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.