Tax & Estate Planning Solicitor 1 -2 Years PQE
My client is a Legal 500 recognised law firm for their work, in both, Tax and Planning within Hampshire. They are currently looking for a Tax & Estate Planning Solicitor with around 1 - 2 Years PQE to join their team.
The ideal candidate will;
- Accept work from clients and from other members of the department (subject to the approval of the Head of Department)
- Handle own caseload and work with other members of the team - depending upon complexity and size of matter
- Ensure the highest level of client care
- Carry out such marketing and business development activity as is appropriate or requested by the Head of Department
- Client care by report to HOD
- Record chargeable time in excess of the allocated target
- Generate new work
- Bill clients to a level agreed with Head of Department
- Have practical knowledge in relevant areas of law
- Have experience of working in team environment
- Be able to utilise their good IT skills
In return, they offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive range of benefits and a first class working environment within a leading regional law practice.