Title: Company Accountant
Salary: £27,000 - £33,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Our Client is a well-established company who are a renowned recruitment agency in the construction industry with a £6m turnover.
As the Company Accountant you will be supporting the business with all accounting functions which requires an independent worker whilst working alongside and reporting to the Director. You will have an accounts assistant to manage effectively and delegate work to. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified, and have previous construction industry experience.
This is a full accounts function role incorporating EVERY aspect of accounts- please ensure you are conscious of this before applying.
- Credit control
- All AR duties
- All AP duties
- Reconciling accounts
- CIS Certificates
- Book keeping
- VAT Returns
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Month end accounts
- Management accounts
- Data entry
- Year-end accounts
- Multi-currency exposure
- Adhoc tasks
- Qualified accountant (ACCA) (AAT) (CIMA) or qualified by experience
- 3-5 years’ experience producing management accounts
- Highly Organised
- Ability to work autonomously
- SAGE 50 (Essential)
- Excel (Essential)
- Methodical, numerate and accurate
- Can do attitude
- High attention to detail
- A confident and clear communicator
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity.