MARKETING MANAGER - LONDON - £65,000 - £85,000
Position: Marketing Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000
Job Type: Permanent
Our client, a leading IT Consultancy have a new role, created to ensure they punche above its weight in the marketplace and looks professional and credible both internally and externally.
In particular to establish great working relationships with key senior stakeholders, to develop and drive alignment of Marketing strategy, campaigns, and activity across platforms, ensuring that the marketing discipline plays a core role in driving market positioning and voice.
Marketing Manager Accountabilities:
Development and execution of marketing plans:
- Market Intelligence/Competitor Analysis - generation of market information around both clients and prospects using any research tools or resources available. The manager should be capable of interpreting data and bringing insight to subsequent discussions
- Proposition: Forming marketing facing propositions with support of practice leads
Campaign and Event development and management - ensure campaigns and events are multi-media, planned, and executed to the highest standard and professionally at all times. Develop metrics and ensure effective measurements in place to review value for money and process efficiency
Marketing collateral - ongoing management and updating of marketing collateral such as case studies
Development of corporate branding:
Branding - act as Brand Guardian in developing key messages with the top team and ensuring these are reflected in any internal and external messaging
Digital - Ensure all digital platforms the business uses reflect the values and look of the corporate brand
Media Relations - work closely with the external PR agency to deliver successful on-going campaigns and ensure our client are getting value or money
Group communications - Support group wide communications, becoming a cultural champion of the business
Presentation - ensure that internal presentations are branded and reflect the values of the group
- Working environment - Support the change in working environment to reflect the branding of the group
Marketing Manager Key Skills:
- Commercial focus (often limited budgets)
- First class business communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to gain the respect and confidence of senior management
- A flexible hands-on approach
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategic plans into practical actions.
- A completer/finisher
- Strong organisational abilities
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
Marketing Manager Experience:
At least 3 years senior marketing experience and likely to have had 5-7 years in total
Proven project management skills.
Experience managing external agencies
Confident across digital platforms
Intelligence and insight in support of the firm’s business development activities.
Analytical tools e.g. Excel, Google Analytics
HTML and/or website content management systems
We will work with you to find the right role to suit you and one that will compliment your career and earning potential. If you would like to know more about this Marketing Manager position please get in touch.