Science Teacher (general)
First Call Teachers are seeking to appoint an experienced Science Teacher (General) within a Sunderland Academy.
The successful Science specialist will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum up to KS4, be able to adapt their teaching style to cater for all abilities, create innovative and inspiring lessons and manage behaviour to ensure the maximum amount of learning is achieved.
About You: The successful candidate must;
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a clear passion for working with children
- Have recent classroom experience as a Key Stage 3/4 Science Specialist Teacher
- Have QTS
- Experience with EAL and Mainstream SEN
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS/police checks or willingness to obtain them
First Call Teachers is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and consent for us to carry out a range of other recruitment checks.