HVAC, AC, Plumbing or Generator experience
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. The ideal candidate will have an Mechanical background working within a commercial or industrial environment. You'll be working on a prestigious contract, recognised globally.
* To operate, maintain and manage efficiently with the minimum of supervision new and existing building services to specified standards as determined by the company. To manage PPM, Day works, Statutory compliance and Call-outs as appropriate.
* To be able to perform maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of systems and equipment within the scope of their specific disciplines, with the minimum of supervision.
* Understands the full range of Mechanical equipment including pumps and fans, HVAC, Air con, generators and plumbing.
* Good communication skills and a team player and good team management skills.
* Capable of managing initial incident response and clear escalations to client representatives.
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and training. It will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience and it will allow you to transfer your skills to work in an exciting environment.