SQL Server DBA / Database Administrator - £45k
SQL Server DBA / Database Administrator
Circa £45,000 + benefits
An exciting new opportunity for a skilled SQL Server DBA to work with one of the UK's leading ecommerce retailers. A great company with large modern offices, a great brand name and careers that offer progression and investment in technology & training.
Working within the Production Services team this role will be responsible for the day to day management of all database servers across the company.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in database administration and support in Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) environments.
- Experience and Knowledge of supporting and maintaining an enterprise Database platform - SQL Server (08-12-14)
- Experience and Knowledge of database Integration Services
- Experience and Knowledge of using and configuring enterprise database monitoring solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving MSSQL integrity issues and performance issues
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Knowledge of database backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication
- Experience in implementing MSSQL operational automation
- any exposure to SSRS, SSAS, SSIS would be desirable
If you are an experienced SQL Server DBA looking for a new challenge in a great company please get in touch.
Send your CV and any covering information to