Reporting directly to the Finance Manager the Management Accounting will be responsible for all aspects of management accounting, reporting and commentary for this business unit.
Providing accurate, timely and insightful reporting of actuals, budget and financial performance, the management accountant will support the business units commercial finance team through accounting, reporting of revenue and operational expenditure.
The key responsibilities for this Management Accountant role include:
- Preparing complex balance sheet reconciliations
- Timely reporting and analysis to meet Group FP&A reporting deadlines
- Driving continuous improvement in finance reporting
- Supporting cost centre managers regarding cost trends and targets
The key skillset for this Management Accountant role include:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Finalist/Qualified
- Good modelling skills
- Oracle and BI reporting tools
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible team -orientated approach
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Management Accountant looking to work in a business that prides itself of being a really desirable employer with excellent benefits and progression opportunities.
For more information regarding this Management Accountant opportunity, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.