KennedyPearce are recruiting a Management Accountant on behalf of a health and leisure company based in London.
Reporting to the Management Accountant and being responsible for processing all sales & purchase invoices in a timely manner for all sites accurately.
Other duties include bank reconciliation, credit card and petty cash expenses and other ad hoc accounting duties to ensure the smooth running of the finance department.
Payables & Recievables:
- Posting and coding of invoices accurately and in a timely manner and updating and monitoring of log.
- Billing and raising sales invoices and updating log.
- Ensure smooth running of payments and uploading onto HSBC banking system.
- Monitor cash flow as a result of the careful management of payments and credit control.
- Management of Expense claim forms
- Management and tracking of company credit cards
- Auditing Expense claim forms and tracker
- Making payments in relation to employees expenses
- Ensuring correct accountability and posting of expenses for month end purposes.
Month end Duties:
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Ledger reconciliations
- Fixed assets - updating schedule.
- Expenses posted correctly
Assist with monthly payroll - includes uploading of payroll payments and ensuring all data has been captured.
This role is paying up to £27k with a study support package.