General Portfolio Manager (Accountant) - Letchworth - Up to £50,000
Job Title: General Portfolio Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time (Flexi time working hours)
Our client is recruiting an experienced General Practice Portfolio Manager, to become part of their ever-growing team to provide good client care and help to develop the staff to understand the vision for the company.
- 22 day’s holidays + bank holidays
- Regular social events
- Flexi Time working Hours
- Client development and build relationships
- Grow revenue earned from clients
- Business development/marketing, attendance at networking events and pitching to potential clients
- Liaising with clients and providing financial information and advice to clients
- Reviewing systems and analysing risks
- Final preparation of statutory accounts for SME’s, personal tax returns, cash-flow preparation, management accounts, Tax planning
- Hold client meetings to discuss their accounts, tax position and to advise on strategic plans
- Staff development
- Managing Junior Colleagues
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experience within a Similar position at a supervisor/manager level
- Strong knowledge of VAT, experience in using and monitoring the partial exemption rules
- Excellent knowledge of personal and business Tax
- Knowledge of Capital gain Tax, Inheritance Tax such as agricultural property relief advantageous
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Excellent IT Skills and strong knowledge of Xero, SAGE and CCH
- Agricultural farm and Rural specialist desirable
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.