We are currently recruiting for an electro-mechanical technician for our client in Halifax.
Duties and responsibilities
- Using both Electrical and Mechanical skills, ensure that all built parts, products and services are consistently at the level of quality that is expected and that all ISO 9001:2008 procedures are followed.
- Maintain, improve and promote high standards of housekeeping.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team is essential.
- Willingness and commitment to share knowledge with other Team Members.
- A commitment to Health and Safety and Quality standards and understanding of the implications in the work place.
The ideal candidate must possess the following :
- Apprentice trained (or equivalent experience) in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Educated to a minimum of HNC level (or equivalent experience).
- Previous experience of working in an Engineering Manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience of supporting, coaching and directing team members.