Head of School - SEN Hospital School
Sugarman Education are working in partnership with a leading independent provider of specialist education who are seeking to appoint a dynamic Manager as Head of school for their brand new independent hospital.
This newly refurbished, independent Hospital will offer inpatient treatment to children and young adults aged 13 - 18years with mental health and learning disabilities.
Supported by a senior management team inclusive of executive head teacher, multi-disciplinary team and two experienced SEN Teaches; we are looking to appoint a Head of School who will be charged with developing the onsite School into a centre of excellence so students may confidently re-engage with their studies upon discharge.
The Appointed Head of School will;
- Be a fully qualified, experienced teacher with appropriate post graduate qualification and leadership experience
- Possess a sound understanding of the current legislation and statutory regulations relating to education and care.
- A minimum of 2 year's experience working within a relevant education environment involving leadership & management for education services and classroom
- Appropriate experience of working with children & young people with special needs.
- Be a flexible and dynamic leader able to work with a multidisciplinary team
This is the ideal role for a passionate leader seeking a step towards headship
Closing Date 19/02/2018
For further details and to be considered please contact Danielle at Sugarman Education on .
**Refer a colleague to earn a generous bonus if a successful appointment is made**
Interviews are taking place imminently for September 2018.
Being an established agency with almost 30 years experience in the education sector, we are well placed to match teachers and senior leaders into permanent posts with one of our many client schools.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check, 5 years of satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.