Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analysts required with experience working on large-scale projects in the Financial Services sector. This is a contract opportunity offering a competitive daily rate.
Our client is one of the World’s top insurers/re-insurers providing services in over 150 Countries, they currently have a number of large-scale business change programs running at various stages and they are actively seeking seasoned business analyst professionals to drive and deliver the detailed requirements definitions, workshop facilitation and associated documentation. This role will require a pro-active resource with both leadership skills and a hands-on delivery approach
- Lead the project due diligence and estimation process from a BA perspective
- Project planning and scheduling of BA activities
- Workshop facilitation to elicit detailed requirements.
- Document quality and detailed business requirements and secure appropriate approvals.
- Process review and re-engineering if/as required
- Very strong communication, facilitation, negotiation and documentation skills
- Solid systems understanding, ideally in a Financial Services environment.
- Liaise with cross-functional departments to ensure end-2-end requirements are satisfied
- Primary contact with technical team for queries or clarifications
- 6+ years experience in business analysis, processes and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of project management work practices
- Experience operating in Waterfall & Agile delivery environments