Year 3/KS2 Teacher
Are you looking for a long term role Year 3 job until July 2018? Do you want to be paid through the summer break?
Teacher Hub are working with an Ofsted Rated 'Good' School in the borough of Hertfordshire whom seek a Key Stage 2 teacher for a Year 3 class.
The year 3 teaching position starts after February half term and would suit an individual looking for a 1 1/2 term contract until July 2018 with scope a permanent role depending on performance.
As the successful Year 3 Teacher you will need to;
– Be a Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
– Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
– Have strong classroom management skills
– Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
What can they offer:
– Positive leadership that puts teacher welfare as a high priority.
– A team environment where everyone feels supported.
– Students that are very well behaved.
– Classes full of eager children who love to learn.
– A ‘good’ Ofsted rated School in a great location.
– Personalised continued professional development opportunities.
– Great pay dependant on experience.
About the school:
This Primary school is a 2 form entry school that thrives on positivity, a close knit community and being dedicated to producing I performing results. Since the last Ofsted inspection in 2017, the school leadership team continue to ensure the relationship between home and school remains strong to provide the very best education and environment necessary.
If you would like more information or wish to apply for the role. Do not hesitate to contact Jamal Joseph on: or email
Be able to maintain a high level of teaching to all learning abilities in the year 3 class.
Year 3, KS2, watford teaching.