An great opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join a manufacturing company based in surrey has arisen. This is a very exiting opportunity as the factory is currently going through a period of rapid expansion as they have just been given a multi-million pound cash injection to add a brand new manufacturing facility to their site. They are looking for a highly skilled and experienced engineering manager to run the entire engineering side of the factory as well as ensure all of the machinery is running to its highest capability to make sure they are performing at their best.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
· Must have at least 5 years’ experience as an Engineering Manager
· Previous experience as a hands on engineer in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
· Experience as an engineering manager planning maintenance, organizing shifts and managing a whole factory.
· The Engineering Manager will be responsible for running a very large plant
· Experience as an Engineering Manager Dealing with budgets of up to £1,000,000
The Engineering manager will benefit from:
· Working with brand new state of the art machinery
· Training on all of the bespoke equipment used on site
· Working within a very large stable company
· An excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Generous Holiday Package
Commutable: Bromley, Mitcham, Kingston upon Thames
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Tia Bargery
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.