Operations Manager - Fire and Security - £45-52k
Operations Manager - Fire and Security
- Benefits of being a Operations Manager/ Engineering Manager/ Branch Manager...
- £45000 - £52000 pa
- + Company Vehicle
- Berkshire/ Hampshire office Location
- Nacoss and BAFE Fire and Security Company
- Role for Fire & Security Operations Manager/ Service and Installation Manager, etc...
- Would be used and experience with NACOSS/ NSI audits
- Overseeing Service and Install Departments Fire and Security Engineers
- health and Safety Paperwork
- Ensuring Drawings and designs correct
- Ensuring all handover and commissioning paperwork correct
- Ensuring Maintenance correctly done and paperwork submitted to NSI.
- Liasing with sales and Accounts departments
- Ensuring Van stock accounted for
- Monthly meetings with Install/ Service Engineers
- Reporting to Directors
Contact Us if are a Fire and Security Operation Manager in South Surrey/ North Hampshire/ East Berkshire or West Sussex...
If you are an Operations Manager with experience as a Service Manager and Installation Manager or dealing with Management of both departments/ engineer please apply with CV if you have worked in Fire and Security so know standards.
Contact Steven Eley - Fire and Security Operations Manager Recruitment
Fire and Security Careers is a recruitment company operating as employment agency