Humanities Teacher RE dominant wanted ASAP - Ellesmere Port
One of CER's partner schools on the Wirral is looking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic Humanities teacher who specialises in RE. Could it be you?
Delivering high quality lessons and exemplary behaviour management is imperative. You will be expected to fulfil all teaching responsibilities associated with the teaching of Humanities: lesson planning, marking, etc. A clear, well developed understanding of the chosen specification and teaching at an appropriate level is, again, imperative. Moreover, you will need to demonstrate QTS and a record of exemplary practice.
The successful applicant will be offered:
* State of the art learning equipment
* Highly supportive learning environment
* A commitment to CPD
Any role in education can be challenging, and as such your daily activity can be diverse. Some of the skills you should have are:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to work in partnership with students, parents and colleagues
* Team work
* Good organisational skills
* Observant and responsive approach
* Positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook
* Excellent subject knowledge
Some of the benefits working with CER:
- Consultant/s who will work on your behalf to find you the right assignment which will be well supported throughout.
- Consultant/s who will act as your representative within the market place: ensuring that you are represented in a professional and positive manner.
- The opportunity to earn £250 through our recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply).
CER Education Recruitment and our partner schools are passionate about education and the placement of the right candidate in the right school is what drives our commitment to every student in every school we represent. We believe that every student has his/her own path, we want the right person by their side.
If you think that this could be you, please get in touch by sending your CV to:
- Direct line:
- Twitter: https://RyanEgan_Capita
We look forward to meeting you.