On behalf of a business based just outside of Newbury I am recruiting for a permanent FP&A Analyst to join their long standing and supportive finance team.
My client have recently moved into brand new offices just outside of Newbury and are looking to add a head into an incredibly stable and long standing finance team.
The successful applicant for this permanent Finance Analyst role will be responsible for the following:
- Play a key role in the production and analysis of the P&L, in addition to providing insightful commentary gained from interaction with multiple internal teams
- Provide support for Business Case reviews, challenge as appropriate and drive through improvements to ensure improved accuracy and visibility of performance.
- Attend planning & strategy meetings with the wider business.
- Assist in the production of daily, weekly and monthly reports to analyse performance against targets
- Identify trends, correlations, risks and/or opportunities.
The successful candidate will be:
- At least part-qualified, qualified by experience, or working towards a qualification in a relevant professional accounting body
- Experience of working closely with business teams in a "business partner" capacity
- You must have a good grounding in accounting fundamentals (month end balance sheet, journals, accruals etc) and be keen to move to a more Commercial Analysis role or be currently in a Financial Analysis role.
- Have excellent analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Be self motivated with a proactive approach
Great opportunity with competitive salary and benefits