Woman's Cancer Franchise Lead - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Oncology Business Unit - Women's Cancer Franchise
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we’ll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As Franchise Lead, you’ll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
Luton is home to our UK Marketing Company (UKMC), responsible for the marketing of our medicines in the UK. Here you’ll also find colleagues from AstraZeneca’s corporate functions and our European and International regions’ sales and marketing teams. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
You will lead the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plan for one or more of the AZ Oncology therapy area franchises within the country by providing Marketing leadership and drive innovation for all brands within the franchise(s) throughout their lifecycle.
- Degree level qualification in science/medicine essential
- Pharmaceutical experience in Oncology at senior marketing level
- Experience of working within cross-functional business units
- Demonstrable success within Oncology Marketing leadership across several brands
- Marketing qualifications preferred
- Experience of solid, haematological and/or biological preparations
- In depth understanding of Account Planning and Customer Engagement programme and processes
- Good knowledge of local and international Oncology through leaders
- In depth understanding of local healthcare system pricing and reimbursement
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.