Part Time Marketing & Communication Manager, Salisbury ref: 1651
Part Time Marketing & Communication Manager.Social Enterprise. Salisbury. c16-20 hours per week with flexibility on pattern. c£20K per annum actual. (Ref - 1651)
Our client is a growing independent social enterprise who provide services for looked after children throughout England and Ireland. Having been established for over 25 years and now offering services across education, therapy and both residential and fostering, they are continuing to grow and expand upon their unique offering.
The aim of the sector leading provider is to ensure that the children and young people they work alongside have access to the right programmes to enhance the delivery of psychological well-being. Thereby offering a needs-led placement programme with endless choices during the care planning process.
This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate and growing social enterprise on a flexible basis.
- Contributing to developing a strategic marketing plan
- Determine the social media strategy for the business
- Creating, managing and implementing the annual tactical plan in line with the strategic objectives of the company and each of their service areas
- On and off-line campaigns and communications
- Liaising with other departments (Fostering, HR, Residential, Assessment & Therapy) and heads of service * Responsible for the updating and improvement of content and copy of the newly developed website (new website due to launch end of June 18)
- Responsible for being the brand gatekeeper (refreshed brand positioning, values, personality, vision, mission and statement, look and feel and tov due to launch end of June 18)
- Updating / creating relevant policies e.g. Communications policy
- Updating / creating relevant processes and systems for the purpose of quality systems management
- Managing the marketing spend v budget (quotes, cost control and reconciliation)
- Managing suppliers and agencies
Our client are looking to engage with an experienced and highly skilled marketing and communications professional who can bring their skills, understanding and passion for the cause at hand to all the aspects of the role.
Ideally the role requires approximately 16-20 hours per week, with flexibility on working pattern. Ideally the candidate will be able to spend a minimum of 3 days per week (even if those are short days) in the Salisbury office. A salary of circa £20K actual is available for this permanent position depending on experience.
Closing Date: 19th February but please apply asap if you are interested.
It’s really helpful when applying if you can include details of why you feel you’d be a good fit for the position