Not-For-Profit Audit Senior - Top 80 Firm
Are you a specialist NFP Audit Senior looking for the opportunity to work with a leading independent firm in the heart of London? Our client, an ever-expanding firm are looking to hire an ambitious Not-for-profit Audit Senior to join their Audit department.
60% of your time will involve working with Charity and NFP clients and you will still have the opportunity to work with varied corporate clients. Experience within this sector is essential, however your current role does not have to be 100% NFP focused.
The firm offer attractive prospects, there is a clear scope for progression into management for the right candidate. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to manage junior staff from the start whilst reporting to and assisting the Partner to provide services to the portfolio of clients.
Main Duties of the Role:
- Performing and overseeing Audit assignments from planning to completion in the Charities sector.
- Preparation of statutory Accounts for Limited companies for partnerships and sole traders.
- Responsibility for running Audits and supervising Audit teams including junior staff.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and partners.
- Training and mentoring junior members of staff.
- Audit experience in the NFP or charities sector.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- Must be able to lead assignments from planning to completion.
- Experience of accounts finalisation.
Not only are the firm offering a competitive salary, there are an array of additional benefits including 25 days annual leave, mentoring scheme, dress down Fridays and regular social and sporting events.
If you would like to be considered then please apply with your CV.