£18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
Due to growth, our client a specialist company based in Leeds require an enthusiastic Credit Controller to join their team.
Reporting to the Credit Manager you will be responsible for resolving queries, chasing aged debt and reducing debtor days.
Key duties include:
• Chasing customers for payment by telephone and email
• Sending monthly statements and follow up letters
• Allocating cash receipts to the sales ledger
• Creating new client accounts
• Running a weekly debtor days report
• Resolving any incoming queries by phone and email
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience working within Credit Control
• Experience in collecting aged debt
• Fantastic communication skills both verbally and written
If you would like to find out more, or to apply for this role, call Jasmine Edwards on or email me your updated CV and contact details to