Credit Control Administrator
Job Description: Credit Control Administrator
Salary: £14,000 - £16,000
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: North Leicestershire
You will be working for a well known business as a Credit Control Administrator on a full time, permanent basis. This role is a great introductory role into Credit Control in assisting the Credit Controller’s with their day to day duties. Full training will be provided.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Data Cleansing, removing ‘Stop’ statuses from account
- Running credit checks for the Commercial team using Credit Safe
- Recommending limit increases as required
- Answer queries via email
- Adhoc tasks as required by the Credit Control Team Leaders and Manager
- Previous administration experience ideally
- Proficient with all aspects of Microsoft office programs including Word, Outlook & Excel
- Ability to learn new systems
- Good numerical skills
- Be able to work on own initiative and make recommendations based on set guidelines
- Prioritises work effectively to meet different business requirements
- Work well in a team and communicate well with others
- Great attention to detail
Applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
If you are wanting to get a new opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Mav at or alternatively, please call on .