German-speaking Client Relationship Consultant
LanguageMatters are recruiting two German-speaking Client Relationship Consultants for a very successful IT company for their London office. A great opportunity for someone who has gained previous customer service experience and is looking for their next step in their career. In this unique opportunity you will be working with B2B clients in the UK and in the DACH region and provide worldclass customer service. Not only are you dealing with clients over the phone and email, you are expected to travel for circa 20% of the time, when you will get to meet clients face-to-face to help them with updates and provide training on new products. Looking for a dynamic communicator here, who is great at public speaking and will take the initiative. This company provides an impressive training program in their headquarters abroad.
- Excellent German and English
- Candidates must be degree-educated (company policy!)
- Previous experience as customer service executive, customer service advisor, customer success consultant, customer relationship manager, client success consultant, client success manager preferred
- Brilliant communication skills, both over the phone, email and face-to-face
- Confidence to provide training to a room full of people
- Flexibility to travel circa 20% as part of the role nationally and internationally
- To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.