Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) newly qualified or experienced
Location: East Sussex
Salary: up to £29,305 per annum + enhancements + excellent benefits package (negotiable depending on experience)
** Full time or part time hours **
** Accommodation / relocation support available **
** Enhancements for weekends, evenings/nights, overtime and bank holidays **
Our client, a reputable hospital based in East Sussex , are recruiting for qualified Nurses to join their team. These roles are open to Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ) . We welcome applications from newly qualified and experienced Nurses . There are both full time and part time options available.
The management team at this hospital offer brilliant support to all Nurses and they are always on hand to speak to. Working at this service you will receive excellent training and development and an industry leading benefits package. The site also offers a large amount of free parking.
This hospital offer a competitive salary with generous enhancements and there is accommodation and relocation support available if needed , many of the other benefits are in line with the NHS.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation and relocation support available
- Enhancements - 20% for weekends and evenings/nights, 30% for overtime and 50% for bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
PLEASE NOTE: if this role is not suitable for you but you are looking for a new position please get in touch as this is one of many roles in this area, and other areas across the UK.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to