Finance Assistant with Paprika
I am currently recruiting a Finance Assistant with Paprika for a 10 month maternity contract based in the City of London.
My client is a global strategic brand consultancy based in the City of London, close to Old Street Station.
My client helps organisations position themselves in their market. They deliver positioning strategies, naming solutions and branding and communication programmes for national and global organisations.
They are currently looking to hire a Finance Assistant with Paprika to cover a 10 month fixed term contract.
Finance Assistant with Paprika, City of London
Roles and Responsibilities
- Timesheet monitoring & amends
- Opening/closing workstreams
- PO entries
- Barclaycard entry
- PAYE expenses entries
- Build next month's time analyser reports
- Manage time analyser reports
- Extract expense detail report
- Update carry forward spreadsheet
- Pull through submitted invoices
Create monthly invoice spreadsheet
- Proportionately split general PwC expenses across various client areas and across invoices within client areas
- Allocate workstreams to invoices and expenses
- File all paperwork
- Produce invoices/credit notes in Word
- Supporting role to anyone in the team on all client projects when required
- Upload/downloading files to/from clients/suppliers
- Research deliverables and event requests
- Liaise with developers to support project managers on digital projects
- Buy & manage suppliers where required
- Keep in the loop on all deliverables and spends, ie. image licences, printing, film production, digital projects, events (essentially knowing which workstreams to allocate invoices to)
- Provide hospitality support to Studio Manager when needed
- Coordinate IT requirements with external IT consultant
The succesful candidate MUST be immediately available / 1 week notice period.
Candidates MUST have working knowledge of the Paprika as it is essential to the role.
The successful candidate will be paid between £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.