Commercial Finance Manager
A heavy-hitting position within a highly profitable, multinational business, this role will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first-class service.
A global leader and highly profitable business based in Whiteley.
- Providing business partnering with the business leaders and the UK Shared Service Centre
- Building strong relationships across the business, being proactive and able to challenge stakeholders at all levels
- Forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning processes for the for various business units
- Undertaking on-going analysis on business performance
- Discussing findings and recommendations with Operational Managers, Directors and the Commercial Finance Director, as appropriate
- Through strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, helping to drive commercial improvements across the business
- Undertaking pricing of larger new business wins and contract renewals
- Undertaking benchmarking against competitors
- Preparing the monthly business review, exception reports and quarterly bridging statement
- Qualified accountant: ACA, ACCA, CIMA or MBA
- Experience working in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with large clients
£45,000-£55,000 plus £5,000 car allowance, 15 per cent bonus and a great pension.
Please get in touch: |