Events Assistant - International Multibillion Firm
Based in a fast paced and dynamic Events department you will be a creative and confident professional with a strong and varied background in Events Management, Logistics and Venue Sourcing. This is a fantastic opportunity for a experienced graduate, driven and exceptionally organised to join a new and exciting team. You will collaborate with colleagues in Marketing so that events are promoted across multiple channels and secure maximum attendance at events
This is a newly created region so you will have the exciting ability to join a brand new team keeping within the general culture and guideline of the US parent company whilst assisting with the creation and execution of a variety of events and communication projects to support initiatives for the company.
Working across a broad spectrum of assignments and projects, you must be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable working with a multitude of tasks and projects serving a large production of Wellness Advocates across different countries including markets, nationalities and languages.
In addition to event based tasks, the role will also provide support to the Events and Communication Manager on various projects from conception through to execution, undertaking a more holistic approach as the department and the organisation continues to grow rapidly.
- A background in direct selling/network marketing would be an advantage but not essential
- Events management/ Marketing related degree
- Good understanding of Logistics, venue finding, event criteria and producing supporting documentation
- Self motivated
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work from initial brief to complete projects
- Ability to take ownership of initial briefs through to final execution including on-site co-ordination and delivery of events.
- Be able to present finalised ideas and concepts to the Events and Communications manager and wider audience
- To work with external agencies, suppliers and stakeholders
- To proof read to produce accurate and high quality work
- Be able to handle multiple events of varied sizes
- The ability to source and book venues, understanding timings and content.
- Be able to keep track of events working closely with the Marketing team
- Have an understanding of online event bookings systems such as Eventbrite
- To be able to collaborate closely with other members of both teams of the business
- The ability to work evenings and weekends plus international travel
- 2 Year experience working within an Event related or hotel conference office position
CORE HOURS OF WORK: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday 1 hour lunch.
As this is an events based role you will be required to work various weekend and evening shifts to be on site for the event