International Sales Manager
- Full Time
Our client, a division of a FTSE 25- global media company, focusses on the wholesale telecommunications market and carrier-to-carrier business. They publish a magazine, research and produce a series of global conferences and are the acknowledged leading source of information for the industry.
Person - Key Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
They are looking for an International Sales Manager with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets across digital, print and preferably events also.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will ideally be able to work well across different departments such as marketing, editorial and other sales divisions as well as displaying excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of developing and growing relationships with clients and colleagues.
As well as the ability to manage a pipeline for the year’s products independently and as well as great time management skills, you must be a self-starter, able to manage your workload and deliver a consistent performance.
Educated to degree level, you will be creative, enthusiastic and tenacious with a strong knowledge and experience of specialist print/online/event creative selling, and be able to demonstrate strong negotiation and presentation skills.
Job - Summary of the Role, Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing predominantly telephone based advertising and sponsorship sales with some face to face contact across all platforms.
- Working with new and established existing clients.
- Cross-selling media from the portfolio which includes print, online, and annual awards.
- There will be opportunities to visit and meet clients face to face, attend trade shows and award dinners.
- Manage a pipeline for the year’s products independently and to include other sales staff accounts
- Manage the production process of each issue ensuring correct sponsored content is received on time and published correctly
- Managing the print orders of each issue