IT engineer Immediate Interviews £24k
IT Engineer £24K Essex and London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an IT engineer with 2/3 years experience to develop their support skills at a dynamic Installation company.
The role will be split between London and Essex throughout the company's departments providing support and set up of all: PC's, Laptops, Macbooks and related Software and Hardware.
- SharePoint administration and access control.
- Active Directory/Exchange administration.
- Responding to user issues at company offices.
- Assisting the IT manager and Support team in project tasks.
- Support of all Microsoft & Apple services.
- Support of the office networks, IP telephone systems and Printing facilities.
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support & 3rd line escalation.
- Managing and responding to faults via online helpdesk.
- Managing test, scheduling, release of document changes to systems.
Skills and Experience
- 2 years in installing & maintaining Microsoft solutions with experience in 1 or more of:
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Office 2016
- Sophos Antivirus
- SQL Stack
- Exchange 2013
- SharePoint 2013, 2016
- SQL server 2012
- Active Directory, Windows 2008/2012
- A customer focused approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Any of MCP/MTA/MCSA certifications
- Experience of working in a networking environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow with a ambitious and successful company.
Overtime is available with the role.