Store Manager - New Corners London or Birmingham or Manchester (m/f)
Maisons du Monde is a young, dynamic French brand specialising in retail sales of furniture and decorative items such as tableware, textiles, lights and candles.
The firm currently has around 7,000 enthusiastic employees Maisons du Monde has opened more than 300 subsidiaries since its creation in 1996.
Maisons du Monde is still growing - join us!
A Store Manager (m/f) position at Maisons du Monde will keep you busy on all fronts:
- Management: recruiting your team, training, coaching and employee skills development, administrative management (producing rosters and organising annual leave), running meetings and daily team updates
- Sales: daily monitoring of sales indicators and store turnover, and implementing action plans to achieve objectives
- Customer service: welcome, advice and building loyalty
- Merchandising: ensuring that deliveries are handled smoothly and products are properly promoted in the sales area (according to the visual display guidelines), store optimisation.
- You have several years’ experience (minimum 3 years) as a store manager, ideally in the retail sector (for example, in decoration, furnishings, ready-to-wear clothing, cosmetics, etc.).
- You are a committed leader and are passionate about motivating, managing and retaining a loyal team
- You are flexible and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Your curiosity and interest in the product are among your strengths
- You love selling and keeping your customers happy
Does this sound like you? Join our fast-growing business!
What you can expect to find in store?
- Enthusiastic teams
- A great working atmosphere in a dynamic group
- Tailor-made induction programme
- Support from your manager
- Personal and professional fulfilment