We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrator for the retail side of a well-established manufacturing company. The Procurement Administrator is responsible for providing admin support to the procurement function of the business.
• Ensuring that orders are placed when required, making sure the system is up to date with the correct information.
• Raising purchase orders on the system, ensuring they are met in a timely manner and are cost effective for the business.
• You must ensure that stock is available for end users and that there are no issues regarding stock control.
• You will need to collaborate relationships with internal and external suppliers. You will need to support to ensure that the desired outcomes are met.
• You will also work closely with goods in, maintaining the stock control and manage the delivery service to each store.
• You will set up and maintain administrative arrangements for effective and efficient procurement including stakeholder communication and performance monitoring.
• You will source suppliers and obtain quotations and tenders on the retail side of the business.
• Supplier invoice reconciliation.
• Ensure on time, in full supplier deliveries.
• First point of contact for supplier accounts and making sure that relationship is maintained at a professional level.
• Monitor and authorise stationary orders and spends for each department.
• Place new store orders managing supplier lead times to ensure on time in full deliveries.
• Making sure the correct pricing and specification are shown in each store.
• Using order books and DRP (Daily requirements plan) for forecasting.
• Booking in and scheduling deliveries with suppliers, taking control of the day to day goods in schedule. Liaising with the production team once completed.
• Working closely with user departments to ensure that BOM records are correct and up to date.
• Monitor and maintain WIP on the system.
• Set up and maintain the administrative arrangements for effective and efficient contract management including stakeholder communication, performance monitoring arrangements and file/records management.
• Provide admin support in supplier meetings and visits, making sure all suppliers details are correct on the in-house system.
• Monitor Supplier/Contactor performance to ensure value for money is been delivered through the contracts and service level agreements in line with KPIs. Making sure each department is cost effective for the business.
• Manage interim issuing of manual purchase order books.
• Provide admin support and be actively involved in quarterly stock takes including some weekend work during this period.
• Be a team player.
• Be able to work on your own initiative.
• Professional with a personal personality to speak with suppliers.
• Keen eye for details to make sure that everything is correct on the system when dealing with suppliers and processing payments and costs.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.